The Black Cadillac Kings are coming to the Yreka Empire Music Hall!
Presale $8, Door $10. 7pm door/8pm show
Tickets at: www.RexClubEmpire.com or at The Rex Club
- 2014, Vic Picks (lead guitar) hooked up with Shane Thornton (Lead vocals/guitar) to form an acoustic 2 piece band called “Black SVT”. They started playing gigs around southern/central Oregon and became the house band at The Pikey, an Irish Pub in Klamath Falls, OR. Vic knew drummer/singer Chris Garrett since they both had country and blues bands in Klamath Falls together. Garrett came with the reputation of being a hard hittng musical drummer that could sing lead and write great songs. With their blues band was stand up bass player Otis Dean Oliver whom had earned himself a name in the blues/country scene as solid bassist with chops to boot. Vic asked Shane to sit in on vocals and rhythm guitar for a few gigs.
- The blues band eventually became a new 4 piece that became “Black Cadillac Kings”. Their rockabilly/blues/rock n roll/country style meshed together like a well oiled machine. The guys started writing originals and have become very well liked by a diverse fan base of young and young at heart with the revival of American roots/blues based music. Be on the look out for the Black Cadillac Kings rolling through your town with whiskey on their breath like a tumble weed high on octane!
- Vic Picks ~ Lead Guitar/Vocals
- Chris Garrett ~ Drums/Lead Vocals
- Otis Dean Oliver ~ Stand up & Electric Bass/Vocals
- Shane Thornton ~ Lead Vocals/Guitar/Harmonica