Siskiyou Stories (Yreka)
Always a popular speaker, Richard Silva is sure to entertain with little-known anecdotes about the subject at hand. He brings knowledge, humor, and an enormous devotion to sharing our local region’s history.
This presentation is part of the Museum’s Siskiyou Stories programming. Mark your calendars for the second Friday of the month at noon for the following lineup of speakers in 2019:
- January 11: Richard Silva
- February 8: Former County Supervisor Grace Bennett
- March 8: College of the Siskiyous retired Geology Professor Bill Hirt
- April 12: Mining expert and mine owner Fred Aloisi
- May 10: Local newspaper columnist Judy Bushy
For more information on the topics for each program and to RSVP for Richard Silva’s talk on January 11, please call the museum at 530 842-3836.
These events are free and open to the public; however donations to support museum programs such as these are gratefully accepted.
Address910 South Main Street
Yreka, CA 96097