Spring Hill Nursery & Gardens
Spring Hill Nursery & Gardens is located at the base of Mt. Shasta in Northern California. We are known for having a wide variety of plant material, a very friendly and knowledgeable staff and a unique way of showing off our products.
Entering through the gate at the nursery is like wandering into a garden wonderland. Beautiful mature trees, plants, statuary, and pottery surround you. Pathways radiate out from the central area inviting one to explore the two acres of nursery stock, display gardens, and a cutting garden. Trees, shrubs, flowers, perennials, pottery and garden art are uniquely displayed to demonstrate different styles of gardening. The sales shed is the focal point for information, amendments, and gifts. There are several display gardens including a cutting garden, a deer resistant garden, several perennial border gardens, and a conifer garden. There is always something new blooming at the nursery.
Spring Hill Nursery & Gardens offers a complete and varied selection of local and northern grown plants that are hardy for the Mt, Shasta and surrounding areas.
The Spring Hill Nursery & Gardens, born on two neglected acres in 1997, quickly became creative expression for many people. Staff members are all avid plants people whose passions include sharing their knowledge and experience with others. Additionally, customers are encouraged to participate in the development of the nursery. Annually, each summer, the Nursery sponsors a Garden Tour where several unique gardens are open to the public.
Visit the nursery for a full garden experience:
- Friendly, Knowledgeable staff
- Perennials and bedding plants
- Flowering dogwoods, cherries, crabapples and plums
- Shade trees
- Ornamental trees
- Shrubs, both deciduous and evergreen
- Fruit trees
- Roses- English, Hybrid teas, Shrub, Floribundas and Grandifloras
- Ceramic pots, urns, water gardens
- Stone statuary, benches, sculpture
- Garden art
- Soils, amendments, potting soils, mulches, barks
- Organic fertilizers, disease control & pest control products
- Sedum gardens, gifts, bells
- Good resources and lots of advice
- Beneficial Insects
- Design Services Available
- Delivery available
- Volume & contractor discounts
- Gift Certificates
- Looking for Something in Particular? Let us Try to Order it for You!
Photo Credit: Spring Hill Nursery & Gardens