LOGE Mt. Shasta
Located on the flanks of California’s most magical peak, LOGE Mt. Shasta is your ultimate adventure outpost! Come to summit the mountain or get after it with the many outdoor activities that LOGE Mt. Shasta has to offer – bike, hike, ski, raft, fish – the list goes on! Take your pick from our variety of lodging options – hotel rooms, hostel bunks, or camping. Start and end your day with coffee and brews at The Finlandia Cafe located on site. From on-site gear rentals to fire pits and free live music, LOGE Mt. Shasta delivers a welcoming outdoor-adventure-focused experience.
Available room options include standard double, single king, and whole crew rooms. All units are non smoking and dog friendly.
Our property offers covered camp sites, RV sites, and bathrooms with hot showers! Need to cook? We also have a covered outdoor kitchen!
Bunk with your whole squad or meet new friends! Co-ed, community style bunk rooms. Large community space with kitchen, showers, and gear storage.
Address1612 S Mt Shasta Blvd
Mt Shasta, CA 96067
- On-site Cafe & Bar
- On-site Gear Demo & Rental Center
- City Cruiser Bikes - free for guests
- Dog Friendly Lodging Options
- Outdoor Community Spaces: Fire Pits, Covered Grilling Zones, Live Music
- Indoor Community Spaces: Full Kitchen, Hang Out/Game Room
- Camp Bathrooms With Hot Showers (coin operated)
- Live Music Series Curated By Artist Home (Saturday Nights, May-Oct)
- Meeting Space For 25